*reading head start review*
The first time is always bliss. That very first time your child sees something and pronounces it correctly. As a parent, you probably start showing them more things to pronounce. Oh well, that’s how the learning process starts.
Reading is the major pathway to learning and development. And well, a child needs a ton of development. But then trying to get some kids to read is fierce work. Honestly.
In their tiny little mind, reading is no fun. They need something fun. That’s why they leave their books to go play a video game or play with each other around the house.
Of course, as a parent, you’d have to enforce studying on them. This is where the grumpiness and crying starts.
Right now, I’m telling you there’s an easier way to do it. Plus your child will love it.
Reading head start review – what is it?
The reading head start is a program designed to make your child interested in reading. Now you’re wondering how. We’ll talk about that in a jiffy.
The reading head start program is a simple to follow and scientifically proven method created through years of experience. It basically puts back the fun in reading.
Imagine a scenario where your child keeps disturbing you with things he/she can now read. This is what the reading head start program is going to achieve.
A little bit about the author
Wouldn’t you be surprised if it was written by a rockstar?
The reading head start program is written by an educator named Sarah Shepard. She has been an English teacher for 14 years, so she’s not a newbie to experience.
She is also a mother of three children. This program came about because her son had difficulty while reading. So she had to come up with special ways to make it easier for him.
And we wouldn’t be here if it didn’t work. It did, not only for him but for about 36000 others.
So how does this reading head start work?
As I’ve said before, the program aims to bring your child to love reading. Reading head start has devised a way to make that dream come true.
The Reading head start is a 40-week learning program that gives you a day to day breakdown on how to do things. Through this detailed guide, you would learn how to support your child during the program, and long after you’re done.
It’s already sounding time-consuming, right? You still have to go to work, do other things, and get some rest after a long day.
The reading head start only requires 15 minutes a day, three times a week. This will lead to the completion of the lessons and worksheets. Of course, you could put in more time, it’s up to you.
The program is broken down into 4 phases. In these phases, your child will learn how to read by using worksheets, interactive games, and videos. When your child completes each stage, they receive a certificate to boost self-esteem and confidence.
With 40 weeks in total, children will always have something to look forward to, come their next interactive assignment. This well-designed structure is what guides parents, as they assist and support their children to develop core skills.
Additional learning material can be found when covering certain learning sections. One can expect to find:
- Picture cards
- Send out cards
- Irregular word cards
- Letter formation
- Advanced phonic cards
As a parent, what do you learn?
Even though the reading head start is meant to improve your child, you as a parent are a key player in it. You’d learn of better ways to make the reading environment more friendly for your child. This is something you can do only by working together with your child. As a parent, you’d learn
- How to get your child interested in reading. It’s not as fun as video games to them. But you can make them realize it is.
- Unique methods to reverse dyslexia. It is troubling to both the parents and the child if he/she can’t read what other kids are reading.
- To appreciate the importance of reading at an early age. This will make the child’s development seamless.
- The better way to teach your child. And also things you shouldn’t do while engaging your child.
- How to make your child’s pronunciation better.
- The obsolete and ineffective ways school teachers have been using to teach children.
- A fun and entertaining approach to reading which will captivate your child’s attention.
- Linguistic Development and Communication skills. You’ll be given skills to help improve your child’s vocabulary and communication skills.
- Positive social interactions. The lessons help improve your child’s social skills with other people, including their peers.
- To increase your child’s self-esteem and confidence not only with reading but in all aspects of life.
Benefits to the child
We’ve talked about what you will learn as a parent to make the reading process easier and more fun. But what does your child stand to gain while using reading head start? Hmm, let’s see…..
There’s no greater joy than watching your child excel in what they do. And reading head start is all about taking your child to excellence.
I can’t list them all, here are a few things your child stands to benefit from using reading head start.
- They would gain or regain interest in reading. This would make them want to read, you don’t have to force them. And that’s a good thing.
- They’ll feel relaxed and tend to learn more because it’s an informal setting. In school, there might be pressure to learn as you’d fail exams and all. But with reading head start, the child learns with his/her parents. This creates a safe environment for learning.
- Knowing how to read and understand things would surely boost your child’s confidence. This would make him/her capable of self-expression.
- Since they can now express themselves better, it would also improve their interactions among their mates. There you have it, reading head start can have a social impact on your child.
- And more importantly, their ability to read and pronounce words will improve markedly.
From these few instances, you can see that your child stands to gain a lot with reading head start program. Learning to read is good but learning to read in a fun way is better.
Even though individual results may vary, the end goal is always achieved.
Reading head start review – Pros and Cons
As a program, the reading head start also has its strongholds and drawbacks. I’ll try to go through each one.
- It’s mobile-friendly. You don’t have to worry about being at home before you can start the program. It can work on any device you have whether it’s an iPad, computer, or smartphone.
- It’s easy to use for both child and parent. The instructions are broken down to step by step making it easy for everyone.
- It’s safe for children to use. Everything on it is age appropriate.
- It’s extremely user-friendly. The child’s speed and understanding are what push the program forward.
- It’s been scientifically proven to work, and users of the program have given positive feedback.
- Your child can read the lessons at their own pace without any pressure.
- Information is abundant for your child. They have well-detailed information that will keep them entertained.
- It’s an affordable program, significantly lower in price in comparison to other reading programs or tutors.
- Unlimited email support. If you run into any problems while using the reading head start program, you could reach out to support to be assisted.
- It’s only available as an online program. Therefore, internet access is essential.
- You need to put in consistent effort and time to see results. The more your child invests in the program, the better results you’ll see.
- You can only get it from the official website.
From the above, you can see that the advantages far outweigh its disadvantages. Now it’s up to you to decide if you wanna deny your kid those benefits.
If you guessed yes, then you guessed right. Once you purchase the reading head start, you would have access to an additional four bonuses. All geared to making your child the best reader he/she can be.
1.Lifetime access to Myheadstart member area
Your purchase grants you and your child access to MyHeadStart. MyHeadStart is the online platform where you and your child can access thousands of fun games and activities to help your child learn how to read. Fun reading videos engage your child briefly, and they can be watched any time you can fit in a little extra time for reading fun.
2. Incredible reading shortcuts
Included for free, the Incredible Reading Shortcuts book allows you to help your child unlock certain reading shortcuts in their mind that they already have available. Words will be unlocked in their mind for easier recollection to support them as they learn to read.
3. “Fun with words” book series
The “Fun With Words” Books Series is a collection of books to introduce your child to the joy of reading books. Each book, which is entertaining and fun to read, gets progressively more advanced to read, so your child will be gaining new reading skills with every book they complete.
4. Lifetime updates
Your purchase will get you lifetime updates to the Reading Head Start system so any new information is added automatically.
All these you get for free as an added bonus for purchasing the reading head start program. With all these packages, this is a super program with a lot to offer.
Is it really necessary?
As a parent, you always want what is best for your child. And one of those things is to get the best education. If we’re talking about education then you know reading is a crucial part.
But very often you find it hard to get children interested in reading. Especially if they’re the very playful type.
The Reading head start can transform that disinterest to a whole new level of curiosity about reading.
You don’t need to think you’ve failed as a parent, all you have to do is let Reading head start guide you. This will give your child a reading head start.
Reading head start review – User comments
Reading head start has helped thousands of children gain interest in reading due to its effective methods.
And this is further proven by comments gotten from some of the users.
“Excellent program for beginning readers” – I purchased Reading Head Start for my 3-year-old daughter last year and she still loves it. Now, after one year, she is reading between 2nd and 4th-grade levels. Obviously, we have been reading together through that time, but Reading Head Start was the right choice to teach her to sound out words and learn basic sight words. And we all love the letter sounds song!”Brenda S.
“Awesome method for summer bridge” – Got this for my kindergartner who is entering 1st grade next Fall. He already loves it and I’m sure he’ll be well prepared for the added workload and increased expectations of his new teacher.”Luke C.
“Hey Sarah, thanks for getting back to me! Yes Ellie has been doing fantastic with Reading Head Start. We just started level three on Tuesday and she’s excited to get going. She loves your system so much that I’m not sure what to do next once she completes level four. You should keep making more levels lol. This has easily been the best investment I’ve made for Ellie to date and a bunch of my friends all picked it up for their children too. I’ll keep you posted on her progress!”Samantha Williams
So you can really see that a lot of parents love this program.
Reading head start review – Pricing
In this age of the internet, there are tons of reading programs online. And if you’ve done your search, you’d see that the good ones are up there in terms of cost.
From everything the reading head start has to offer, it belongs amongst the higher echelon of reading programs. But what’s the point if many can’t get it?
The Reading head start has different packages to accommodate everybody.
- A lifetime package for $297
- One year package for $197
- Monthly package for $37 ($1 trial)
And of course, these are all discounted. So the earlier the better.
You might have doubts so they took that into consideration. All you have to do is try it out with just $1. If you like it, you can now go on to pay the monthly subscription of $37.
Isn’t that a sweet deal?
After seeing the $1 trial and you’re still not sure whether to try it out. Then I’m happy to tell you that you have one full year to return this guide for a refund.
Yes, you heard me right. 365 days refund policy. That’s how much Sarah Shepard trusts what she is offering you.
So why not, it’s almost like there’s no risk.
Become a cool mom or dad by giving your child fun while reading, all with the reading head start program. If you’re interested, just click the button below.
Reading head start review – Conclusion
Reading is essential to the learning and development of a child. To become a responsible and productive adult, constant learning is the key.
Reading head start is offering you a slippery slide towards that goal. With an experience-driven guideline, you can take your child by the arm and lead him/her through reading.
And the most important part, your child will love every bit of it.
In my opinion, it’s worth giving a shot. I think you’ll come to cherish the decision you made to purchase the Reading head start program.
Reading head start – FAQS
How Do You Access the Program After Purchase?
Once you have completed the checkout process, you are granted immediate access to our private member area where you can download the program, including all the bonus gifts, and can start right away to get the ball rolling. If your purchase include physical product, it will be delivered to your doorstep.
What Device Can Be Used to Read the Program?
You can access this program right from your mobile device, which means you can take the program with you anywhere you go. However, you can also access the program with your MAC or PC when you need to.
Is Your Credit Card/Billing Information Kept Private & Secure?
When you make a purchase, you can rest assured that your credit card and billing information is safe and secure. Your order will be processed by a world-leading internet retailer, that utilizes 256-bit encryption algorithm and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) from trusted vendors like Verisign and Thawte to protect your private information.