*Wifi Ultraboost Review*
You might be frustrated. Slow wifi has that effect on people. Have you ever experienced those annoying buffering in the middle of your youtube binging? Those are pretty frustrating
You had to wait several minutes for a show to load on Netflix.
The worst is waiting hours for a simple download to be completed. What the heck?
The problem with most Wifi networks these days is that their signals are easily degraded. Things like obstacles (such as walls) and other devices that can emit electromagnetic waves (such as fridges and microwaves) can distort and degrade the wifi signals.
This leads to slower connection speed, longer load times while on the web and ultimately….. acute frustration.
Who doesn’t want their 2gb download to be finished in a minute? I know I do.
Another cause of slow wifi speed is what techies like to call “wifi dead zones”. Let me explain.
Have you ever noticed that there are certain areas in your house or office that have excellent connection speed while other areas have horrible connection speed? You are left wondering if it’s the same wifi router you are connected to.
It might be your living room. You might have blazing fast speed when you are surfing your web from your living room but when you move to your bedroom the wifi speed comes plummets drastically.
Your bedroom (in this example) is what is known as a wifi dead zone.
Fortunately, you can solve both the problem of a slow wifi connection and wifi dead zones with a handle little device.
That’s right, you might not have to upgrade to that expensive router after all, You can save your money by opting for a less expensive but highly effective solution to your problem. Interested? Read on.
- The Wifi Ultraboost
- How Does It Work
- WiFi UltraBoost Specifications
- How Strong Is the Amplified Signal? (Wifi Ultraboost Review)
- What About Device Compatibility?
- What I Like About The Wifi Ultraboost
- What I Don’t Like About It
- Who Is the WiFi UltraBoost Perfect for?
- Where To Get The WiFi UltraBoost
- One last Thing. Price!
The Wifi Ultraboost
It’s a small device. But this small device can solve your current wifi connectivity issues. The Wifi Ultraboost is a gadget that is used to extend the coverage area of your wifi network. It works by receiving your existing WiFi signal, amplifying it and then transmitting the boosted signal.
With the wifi Ultraboost, you can effectively double the coverage area of your WiFi network – reaching far corners of your home or office, different floors, or even extend coverage to your yard.
It helps to increase the speed and reliability of your entire system so that you and everyone in your household can enjoy fast and efficient internet at all times of the day or night. All you have to do is purchase the device, connect it to your home network, and let it do its job.
The Developers claim that you’ll be amazed by the difference in speed, connectivity, and range that adding the WiFi UltraBoost to your home can bring.
How Does It Work
The WiFi UltraBoost works by connecting with your home’s internet network and then using its own set of built-in antennas to transmit an amplified signal that it uses to increase the range and the speed of your internet.
This ensures you get strong signals to your connected devices no matter where on your property you might be.
The device will, essentially, double your internet signal range at much higher frequencies to get you the results you’re looking for.
Developers of the device say it can even reach speeds of up to 300 Mbps which rivals any high-quality service provider.
To put that into perspective, 300Mbps can allow you to download a 3GB HD movie in 10 seconds.
By simply adding this device to your home, you can immediately solve most issues with lost connections and slow signals, making it possible for you to do everything from stream movies, download papers, and much more without having to put up with the constant hassle that standard internet systems often have to put up with.
WiFi UltraBoost Specifications
|Smaller, wall-charger sized device|
|Works at a frequency of 2.4 GHz|
|Speeds of 300 Mbps|
|Low radiation interference|
|Functions with all routers and internet services|
How Strong Is the Amplified Signal? (Wifi Ultraboost Review)
The problem with some RF repeaters is that the amplified signal is not as strong as it could be. This means that the coverage is not as good as it could be, leaving you with possible dead zones in the home where coverage is patchy at best.
The Ultraboost promises unbeatable coverage and in this sense, it does deliver. The amplified RF signal will allow connection speeds of up to 300Mbps, which is certainly more than enough for HD streaming of music and movies and allows for multiple connections from different users throughout the home.
At a price point under $100, that’s some pretty impressive performance.
What About Device Compatibility?
These days we’ve got a wide array of devices and gadgets that we use in our everyday lives, so it is obvious such a concern might pop up in your head. You want to know if your Mac, iPhone, Kindle or Android devices will benefit from this handy gadget.
Yes, yes it will. The wifi Ultra boost is a universal device. Connecting to it is as simple and straight forward as connecting to every other wifi network.
What I Like About The Wifi Ultraboost
This device is designed to help give your home the high-quality internet that you’ve come to expect, and to do so it also comes with a wide range of advantages that homeowners can benefit from including the following.
- Your old router can stay exactly where it is now and you’ll still be able to receive a significant boost in overall efficiency and speed.
- The easy setup and installation process makes it possible for homeowners of any technical background to add this device to their home.
- You do not need to connect your computer or smartphone to the internet through a cable to receive exceptional internet.
- You will no longer have to worry about your home being full of dead zones that you’ll need to avoid to perform certain tasks.
- You will only have to make a one-time purchase payment rather than invest in a monthly subscription service.
- You can be sure that this product will work with absolutely every internet service provider and router type because the device itself is 100% universal.
What I Don’t Like About It
When investigating the WiFi UltraBoost, it’s easy to see how and why it’s become such a popular device with consumers. However, there are also a few downsides that this WiFi UltraBoost review will also discuss.
- The device can seem like an expensive initial investment to some people.
- To receive better internet, you’ll need to make sure you connect to the booster instead of just the router.
- The device can only be purchased online which might be a turn off to some people.
Who Is the WiFi UltraBoost Perfect for?
While the WiFi UltraBoost can certainly make a difference in anyone’s home or workspace, there are a few different people who would most definitely benefit from its installation.
- People with a number of dead zones—Dead zones can be extremely frustrating for people who are paying full price for an internet service that isn’t able to reach their entire property. Adding this device to a spot in your home where you have almost always had issues getting service will help ensure you’re able to connect whenever you want.
- People who notice certain areas are slower than others—While you might not have complete dead zones in your home, you’re still suffering from specific areas having significantly slower internet service than others. Rather than putting up with a compromised signal, just add this device to the area you’ve found to be a bit slower and you’ll be sure to see a change instantly.
- Professional gamers, professional movie watchers (joking), or anyone who uses the internet for work—When it comes to doing your job correctly, having access to reliable and fast internet throughout the day will be absolutely essential. This device will help ensure you’re able to commit to your job as you intend regardless of the hour, the weather, or where you are in the home.
- Someone who needs internet outside—Do you find yourself doing a lot of work or reading outside in your yard or out on your patio? Then this device is the perfect solution for you. This WiFi booster will help guarantee you have a strong enough range of internet that you’re able to use the service even in the farthest corners of your property.
Adding the WiFi UltraBoost to your household or place of business can be the best way to ensure that every single area in the space has access to high-quality internet that you can depend on day in and day out.
Because of this, we absolutely recommend this product to anyone who’s been struggling with dead zones, long buffering times, or even issues with loading pages.
Having reliable and fast internet is necessary today, with employers, customers, and loved ones all expecting to be able to communicate with you whenever the need strikes.
This internet booster will be the solution to all your internet problems, keeping you connected at all times.
Where To Get The WiFi UltraBoost
Whenever you decide to purchase a product online, the safest and most secure option will always be the product’s official website. Here, you can guarantee that you’ll receive a product that lives up to all your expectations, as well as learn about special offers and promotions that will make the product even more tempting.
So if you are interested in boosting up your wifi speed, eliminating slow download times and video buffering then just scroll down, there is a button that links to the official website where you can obtain your device.
One last Thing. Price!
I eluded to the price earlier. I said it might be an expensive initial investment for some people. And that is absolutely true.
But to see this in another light, you can be saving much more by opting to go for the wifi ultraboost instead of buying a new wireless router, so I think its a worthwhile investment.
The device costs $98 and can be purchased directly from the official website
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Wifi Ultraboost is currently on an ongoing promo where you can get the device for 50% OFF. That is just $49.
This is on a first come first serve basis as there are limited supplies, so at the time of you reading this, the promo might already be over.
Click the button to check if this discount is still available and hopefully you’ll be able to take advantage of it before it ends.
You may also like to read: